Welcome To Our Limo Gossip Pages

Welcome to our limousine blog where you can tell us about your night out or special occasion. Just drop us a line and include some pics if you like and we'll do the rest. We would love to hear from you.

Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

Thank You

Hi,
I would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone at 1stEvent Limos for coming to my rescue on Saturday 22/05/10 after my limo company had let me down at the very last second.

I called and spoke to Mark Farrell and told him abouty what had happened. He put my mind at rest straight away, he was helpful and understanding and arranged for 1st event newest Grand Illusion Party Bus limousine to come and collect us. This limousine is absolutely unbelieveable and fitted the bill perfectly. The service we received from Russell was first class. He was amazing and helped to make the night what we thought it would be. We had a fabulous evening and your company, 1st Event Limos saved the whole night from being a disaster.

I will definitely be recommending your company to all my friends and family and will most definitely be using you for all my future bookings.

Well done 1st Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment